Festival terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Relate to Ticket Purchase in Advance or on the Days of the Festival
1. Your possession of a Jumping in the Aire festival ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
4. Your e-ticket must be shown at one of the two entry points and you will be issued with relevant wristbands to wear throughout the daytime festival.
5. Lost e-tickets will need to be re-sent via email before Thursday 8thMay, and you must request this in an email to email@example.com. If you do not have your e-ticket, you will not be allowed entry.
6. Where necessary, Vintage Spotlight (the promoter) reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition below.
7. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Tickets equals the face value of the Tickets purchased but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket price and relevant booking fee (excluding any transaction fees).
8. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 3 months from the date of the Event.
9. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
10. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket to a third party.
11. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
12. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
13. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: animals (except for dogs on a leash); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras with lenses of 6 inches or more); pyrotechnics or fireworks; distress flares & flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); drones.
14. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Us, Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
15. By attending an Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audio-visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
16. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue
17. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event